UNIT - 2 REVISION TEST

 

 

KALLAKURICHI DISTRICT GOVERNMENT MODEL SCHOOL

UNIT - 2 REVISION TEST

STD : 11.                                                                                                     MARKS : 20

I.              Answer the following questions.                                                                2X3 =6 MARKS

1.    How did Mary Kom manage to get financial support for her trip to the USA?

2.    Why did she call herself ‘lucky’?

II.            Answer the following questions.                                                               2X2 =4 MARKS

1.    Well ego it might be pleased enough

But zealous athletes play so rough.

a.    What pleases the ego?

b.    Why are athletes often play so rough?

2.    When officialdom demands,

Is there a doctor in the stands?

a.    Why are doctors called from stands by the sponsors?

b.    Why does the poet make such an observation?

III.           Answer the following questions with the suitable modal auxiliaries . 5X1 =5 MARKS

1.    In schools, student _________ wear uniforms  it is compulsory.

2.    _______ I have some more juice, please?

3.     I ______ admit my fault,  if I were you.

4.     we ____________ not paint this room now.

5.    When Kaushik was a child,he ___________ play in the street.

IV.          Write a paragraph on ‘ A shot in the dark’.                                                   1X5 = 5 MARKS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog